Robert Kiyosaki to Headline at Masters of the Century this October
Best-selling “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” author to lead a host of top international wealth-creation experts at the Suntec International Convention Centre on 23 and 24 October.
Singapore (25 September 2019) – Success Resources, the number one leading seminar organiser in the world, is pleased to announce the return to Singapore of Robert Kiyosaki, best-selling author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, at Masters of the Century.
He will be joined on stage by Jay Abraham, Nas Daily, Andrew Matthews, Sandy Jadeja and Sophia the humanoid AI robot at the event, which takes place between 23-24 October at Suntec International Convention Centre.
The theme of Masters of the Century is all about growing your business, building your wealth and making a career out of your passion. The guest speakers will help attendees take their success to the next level with tried-and-tested strategies of entrepreneurship, investment and social media.
Over two power-packed days, some of the world’s thought leaders and luminaries who are shaping our present century will be brought together on a single stage to share proven strategies for achieving business, financial and personal breakthroughs. Robert Kiyosaki and other world-renowned experts at Masters of the Century aim to help people in Singapore be in a better position to attain lasting financial freedom.
The keynote speakers at the event include Kiyosaki and Abraham alongside a line-up of experts such as Sandy Jadeja, chief market strategist and trading educator, Conray Labuschagne, one of the world’s top Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency experts, legendary vlogger Nas Daily, and best-selling cartoonist and author Andrew Matthews.
Delegates to this flagship Success Resources event can look forward to a remarkable two-day event of knowledge sharing from the following luminaries:
• Robert Kiyosaki – The best-selling author of Rich Dad Poor Dad needs no introduction. An entrepreneur, investor and motivational speaker, Robert Kiyosaki has revolutionised the way millions of people around the world think about money. Rich Dad Poor Dad remains the #1 personal finance book of all time. With perspectives on money and investing that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert is internationally renowned as a passionate and outspoken advocate for financial education.
• Jay Abraham – Known as The 21.4 Billion Dollar man, Jay is ranked among the Top 5 Executive Coaches in America, Jay Abraham has helped over 10,000 clients in more than 1,000 industries worldwide increase their bottom lines significantly.
• Nas Daily – Known for his catchphrase “That’s one minute, see you tomorrow!”, 26-year-old Nuseir “Nas” Yassin is the vlogger, who is taking Facebook by Storm. He is the founder of Nas Daily, one of the most popular storytelling platforms on Facebook. After 1,000 days of consecutive daily videos, Nas grew to 13 million followers and amassed 4 billion views – making him one of the biggest content creators in the world.
• Sandy Jadeja – Sandy Jadeja is the chief market strategist and trading educator for Master Trading Strategies a leading provider for Education in trading. He has been involved with financial markets for over 24 years and is a respected and widely recognized analyst and trainer. Voted as one of the top 50 most influential people for Forex, CFD’s and Spread Betting, thousands of students from UK, Europe, USA to Asia have enjoyed and benefited from applying his trading strategies.
• Andrew Matthews – The bestselling author of How Life Works! and “Being Happy!” Andrew Matthews’ books are published in 42 languages worldwide. Andrew speaks to corporations all over the world on attitude, being happy, success and prosperity and has appeared on 3,000 radio and TV programs on 5 continents.
• Conray Labuschagne – Conray is regarded as one of the leading Bitcoin and crypto currency experts globally, educating people from all walks of life on how to get involved with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies through innovative technology.
• Sophia – Sophia (Greek for “wisdom”) is the world’s first humanoid celebrity, a human-made sci-fi character portraying where AI and applied autonomy are going.
Richard Tan, (pictured above) the Chairman of Success Resources, said that this may well be the last chance to see speakers like Robert Kiyosaki and Jay Abrahams live in Singapore.
Tickets for Masters of the Century are priced from S$97 for Stall, $457 for Silver, $757 for Gold, and $1,337 for Diamond category. More information can be obtained by calling +65 6299 4677, emailing email@example.com, or visiting https://motc2019.com
05:48 AM, 21 Feb, 2024
07:19 AM, 15 Feb, 2024
07:14 AM, 7 Feb, 2024